Upon payment has been made (Payment Complete). Automatically the author(s) of corresponding paper will accepted and agreed to the Registration Terms and Conditions. Please be informed that all authors must follow Registration Terms and Conditions defined below. The services and these Terms and Conditions are governed by and must be construed in accordance with organizer rules. This Terms and Conditions are made and places into several sites and letters. In case of any discrepancies between the all those versions, the conference Official Conference Terms and Conditions version via official IETechS2019 website shall prevail.
IETechS 2019 organizer has fully right to modify and adjust the Official Conference Terms and Conditions from time to time WITHOUT notifying the author.
Registration Terms and Conditions:
- IETechS 2019 organizer has fully right to transfer or to change any paper/article to any other ACTIVE SCOPUS journal that seems fit for all conferences WITHOUT author consent. This is only applicable for Journal type publication. Organizer only look upon Elsevier (SCOPUS) for indexing purpose where their list of journals was based on expert committee from multiple background of studies and also support from other universities and industries.
- Author understand that all papers publication will be sent to SCOPUS JOURNAL based on ACTIVE SCOPUS status during the conference date. For example, if the conference was held on September 2019, we will submit to the Publisher that is ACTIVE status on SCOPUS Journal Title List based on September 2019 list and not the upcoming list.
- Author must make sure that their article is written based on conference tracks. Organizer has right to cancel any article for the journal that has not meet the submission guideline with/without Author and co-author(s) consent. If the paper required a copyright, the copyright form must be signed and submitted/uploaded together with the paper. Otherwise, we will not entertain and accept the article even though the author has paid for the article and NO REFUND will be entertained.
- Author and co-author(s) understand perfectly that the publication of the journals/papers/book chapters will takes AT LEAST9 – 15 months from the conference date. It can be higher than the mentioned dates (more than 15 months) if the queue for publication is long at the Publisher side.
- Each paper will only cater for One Author Registration. Other authors must pay as Participant Without Papers if the other author or other person want to come and access the conference session.
- Special Second Paper fees payment is only applicable for the first second paper only which will be presented by the same author as the first article. The consecutive articles will be subject to the usual conference fee.
- No-Show (Did not come to the conference) Participant/Presenter cannot ask for any materials to be sent to the Author UNLESS with a certain fee (Email Conference Organizer). Minimum is RM200 (Malaysia)/ USD 50. However, the author may have represented other person to get the conference material. Certificate cannot be given as the presenter did not present any work unless with a permission from the Organizer.
- Each paper will only get One Certificate. Extra certificate (for example for the co-authors) can be obtained through a certain fee based on the committee decision (refer to the fees table).
- Access to the Publisher database is not provided by Organizer. Author must use their institution subscription for the access. Author and co-author(s) has no right to ask Organizer for the copy. Hardcopy or softcopy version will never be provided by either Conference Organizer UNLESS the Publisher provided it for FREE ACCESS.
- For Hardcopy of Acceptance/Invoice/Receipt/Other Similar Letters or Certificates that is requested to send to specific address will be charged for RM100 (Malaysia) and USD 50 (Outside Malaysia).
- Final manuscript that has been submitted to IETechS organizer, cannot be corrected/edited. If any participant or author who would like to do so, DO CONTACT DIRECTLY TO THE PUBLISHER.
All terms and conditions will be applied automatically once payment has been made.
By registering and paid IETechS 2019 Conference, Author/Co-Author/Participant(s) will be deemed to agree, understood, and accept the following Terms and Conditions:
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION AND ATTENDANCE
- Participant(s) agree that all information provided upon registration is correct. Participant(s) are solely responsible for the content of communications with the Organizer and their legality under all laws and regulations.
- The registration fee covers the abstract compilation (no articles will be included), conference’s program book, attendance at all technical sessions, and meals. Travelling and lodging fees are not included.
- Failure to attend the conference will result in the full cost being incurred. No refund shall be granted.
- No-Show (Did not come to the conference) Participant cannot ask for any materials to be sent to the Author/co-author UNLESS with a certain fee (Please email to Organizer). Minimum is RM225 (Malaysia)/USD 50.
- If Participant(s) unable to attend the conference, we welcome substitute participant attending in their place at no extra cost provided that we have at least 3 days prior notice of the name of your proposed substitute and have received payment in full. Please notify us of any substitutions by email to Organizer.
- Conference materials and certificate of attendance can be taken on behalf of authors by registered participant only with the permission from the Organizer. The person-on-behalf must present the representative letter with author’s sign along with the copy of Student/Staff ID card.
- The organizer cannot guarantee that a conference bag and other conference materials will be available for late registrations. All conference materials will be distributed on-site.
- If the maximum delegate capacity is reached, the organizer reserves the right to refuse additional registrations.
- By attending, all Participant(s) consent to photographs and film coverage being used at the organizer’s discretion. Participant(s) grant consent for their image and sound to be captured in any format and used in future marketing material.
- We take no responsibility for any items lost, stolen or misplaced at the conference.
- Abstracts without the completed paper will NOT be accepted. Papers for the presentation at the conference will be selected through double blind review process. Please ensure that the author's names do not appear in the submitted paper.
- At least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay the fees for the conference by 30 August 2019. By submitting a paper to present at the IeTechS 2019, you explicity agree that you will definitely have a fund and shall register for the conference.
- The second paper fee is only eligible for the FIRST second paper. The consecutive paper will be charge with NORMAL fee ( USD 500)
- Participant(s) is/are responsible for own financing and travel accommodation.
- Where food and refreshments are to be provided, this will be stated on the conference details and the cost included in the price quoted. Any special dietary requirements need to be notified in writing to us in advance of the conferences with additional cost and might not be available based on the situation given at that moment.
- The Organizer reserves the right to make alterations to the program, date and/or venue at any time without prior notice.
We shall not be liable to refund of fees or for any other penalty should the conferences be cancelled due to war, fire, strike lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause whatsoever beyond our control.